The 2023 Alternative Investment Summit
The 2023 Alternative Investment Summit is aimed at investors. It is free to attend between Monday 10th July to Wednesday 12th July. The summit is free to register. All you need to do is go here:
The 2023 Alternative Investment Summit
How Can You Evaluate Alternative Investments?
Investors may use several criteria to evaluate alternative investments, depending on the specific investment opportunity and their investment goals. Some common criteria include:
- Risk-Return Ratio: Alternative investments often carry a higher risk than traditional investments, so look at the potential return against the level of risk you are willing to take on.
- Historical Performance: Look at past performance, like returns, volatility, and correlation with other asset classes.
- Management Team: The experience and expertise of the management team.
- Does it Diversify Your Portfolio?: This means you can help reduce overall portfolio risk by investing in asset classes that are not correlated with traditional investments.
- Liquidity: Some alternative investments are illiquid and may have long lock-up periods or limited options for selling, which can impact your ability to exit.
- Fees: They may come with higher fees than traditional investments, so evaluate the costs.
- Regulatory Environment: They may be subject to different regulatory environments or require specialised knowledge.
6 Previous Guests of The Next 100 Days Podcast are on the Summit!
Matt Footner appeared in episode 304.
AI-Powered FX Trading
Waqas Khan appeared in episode 260
Distressed Property Refurbs & New Builds
Nick Dimmock appeared in episode 150
Dominic Brennan appeared in episode 263
Fine Wine Broking
Dave Cookson appeared in episode 326
Affordable Home Construction
What Other Alternative Investments are Covered in the Summit?
- Managed Property Bonds
- An App for the Shooting Market
- Pets Rock Fine Art & NFTs
- Whisky Casks
- Managed Property Investing
- Vivi the Supervegan
- Managed Cryptocurrency Investing
- Fine Wine
- Co-Invest Property Investment Platform
- Classic Cars
- Peer-to-Peer Crowdfunding of Property Projects
- Gold & Silver Investor Platform
- High Value Buy to Let
- Furnished Holiday Lodges
- A film called “The Ghost of Harold Wilson”
- Peer to Peer Stock Loans
If you buy an All Access Pass, you will get instant access to all the videos plus 22 BONUS interviews, one with each guest.
Background to the Summit
- The 2023 Alternative Investment Summit features 22 interviews about various investment opportunities.
- The Summit is free to register, but there are options to buy an all-access pass, which includes immediate access to all interviews, transcripts, and MP3s for £39 before the Summit begins on Monday 10th July.
- Alternatives include property, early-stage technology companies, environmental investment, fine wine broking, and gold and silver purchases.
- One of the big reasons investors should consider alternatives is the importance of diversifying one’s portfolio and having a hedge against inflation.
- Another guest is James Mathewson who showcases Pets Rock, a combination of fine art and NFTs.
- If an investor really liked the alternative being discussed, there is a simple way for them to raise their hand and be introduced to the right person.
More About Guest Speakers
- Graham and Kevin discussed many of the 22 speaker interviews. Mentioned were cryptocurrency, fine wine, and property.
- The summit aims to provide information.
- Diversification is a key focus for the Summit, along with profit and risk analysis, exits and the management team involved.
- Graham mentioned the challenges he faced in organising the summit and the possibility of organising similar events in the future.
What is a Summit?
Tell us about the All Access Pass
Getting Enthusiastic About Guests at The 2023 Alternative Investment Summit
Grouping the Property Alternatives
Does the Summit Link You Directly to the Alternative Provider?
The Ghost of Harold Wilson
The lead actor is Shaun Dooley. Just how close a resemblance does he have to Harold Wilson? Amazing!
AI-Powered FX Trading Bots with Former Guest Matt Footner
Graham got his numbers wrong on the podcast when talking about Crypto – the price went below $14k and is now $23k. Summit guest Sam Roberts recommended a buy at $16k to his clients late last/early this and halfway through the year that recommendation has shown a 45% appreciation.
Anastasiia Standret – An Amazing Support
Where to go?
The Next 100 Days co-hosts…
Graham founded Finely Fettled to help marketers who want to market to affluent and high-net-worth customers. He is now the Host of The 2023 Alternative Investment Summit, featuring 22 providers of alternative investments. You can attend the summit for free. Register free of charge here: https://www.thealternativeinvestmentsummit.co.uk
Kevin specialises in finance transformation and implementing business change. He’s the COO of GrowCFO which provide both community and CPD-accredited training designed to grow the next generation of finance leaders. You can find Kevin on LinkedIn and at kevinappleby.com