Compelling Sales Conversations
Anja Rogan Pirc rejoins The Next 100 Days Podcast to continue the conversation about compelling sales conversations that we had on her first appearance.
Podcast Summary – Compelling Sales Conversations
The Essence of Compelling Sales Conversations
- Anja, Kevin, and Graham had a conversation about Anja’s approach to helping people find solutions to their problems.
- She explained how it is important to genuinely serve and assist others rather than forcefully convince them.
A Changing World of Compelling Sales Conversations
- Graham, Anja, and Kevin discussed the importance of personal, authentic sales conversations in a world where consumers have more information and are more discerning.
- They concluded that as long as there are people, there will always be a need for human touch and support in sales.
- AI cannot replicate the personal connection and individualised guidance.
Create Your Own Economy
- Kevin, Anja, and Graham discussed the importance of taking control of one’s life and creating their economy.
- They also emphasised the significance of developing people skills as the most critical skill for business success.
Kevin, The Salesman
- Graham and Kevin discussed their views on sales and their roles in the past.
- Anja encouraged Kevin to see himself as a skilled salesperson who listens and understands customers’ needs rather than just focusing on meeting quotas.
- Anja discussed her journey in overcoming the perception of being a salesperson and finding inspiration from genuine individuals in the network marketing industry.
- Graham acknowledged the importance of helping others make decisions and mentioned his experience assisting clients.
- Everyone has the potential to be a salesperson in some capacity.
Build Good Relationships
- Kevin, Graham, and Anja discussed the importance of sales in every business and how everyone, including support staff, plays a role in sales.
- They also emphasised the significance of building good customer relationships for retention.
- You need to be open and curious to learn and improve in sales.
Clips from the Podcast
How Does Anja Help People?
Her Clients Have Something to Offer – Be of Service
How Can I Create My Own Economy
But, It’s Easy For You!
Anja – Friend of the Show That We Couldn’t Say No To!
Testimonial from Anja Rogan Pirc
The Next 100 Days co-hosts…
Graham founded Finely Fettled to help marketers who want to market to affluent and high-net-worth customers. He is now Host of The 2023 Alternative Investment Summit, featuring 22 providers of alternative investments. You can attend the summit for free. Get the All Access Pass to Register here: https://www.thealternativeinvestmentsummit.co.uk
Kevin specialises in finance transformation and implementing business change. He’s the COO of GrowCFO, which provides both community and CPD-accredited training designed to grow the next generation of finance leaders. You can find Kevin on LinkedIn and at kevinappleby.com