Agam Jain, Managing Director of Vector Capital Plc, joins The Next 100 Days podcast to discuss property investing. Vector Capital has three main ways for investors to generate returns:
- Loan notes – Investors can participate in the Vector loan note program, which pays 10% annual interest for investments above £100k.
- Co-funding – Currently, rates for Co-funders vary from 8% p.a. – a 1st or 2nd charge on land or property secures 12% p.a. All loans issued.
- Available properties – Exclusive access to a range of re-possessed residential and commercial properties at favourable pre-auction prices.
Summary of Podcast
- Our guest is Agam Jain from Vector Capital, a PLC specialising in finance for land and property development.
- We discussed the process of becoming a public company through an IPO.
An Impressive Property Investing Loan Book!
- Vector’s loan book totals over £50million.
Attracting High Net Worth & Sophisticated Investors
- We discussed Vector Capital’s business model, including its loan book, the metrics it monitors, and how investors can participate.
- They also discussed the refinancing process and potential future changes in interest rates.
- Graham, Vector, and Kevin discussed various lending and property investment aspects.
- We covered interest rates, distressed properties, and the options available to investors, including buying, renting, flipping, or building a property portfolio.
Successful Track Record
- Kevin and Graham discuss the benefits and risks of bridging finance with Vector Capital.
- Agam explained its successful track record in resolving loans and the importance of being a public company with strict regulations and auditing processes.
- Investors are attracted to Vector because it is a PLC that must follow the rules.
Clips from the Podcast
Becoming a PLC
Agam’s Back Story
The Human Touch, Don’t Rely on AI
Bridging – Land and Property
How Vector Works with Investors
A Small Percentage of Loans Go Bad – An Investor Opportunity
Testimonial from Agam Jain
The Next 100 Days co-hosts…
Graham founded Finely Fettled to help marketers who want to market to affluent and high-net-worth customers. He is now the Host of The 2023 Alternative Investment Summit, featuring 22 providers of alternative investments. You can attend the summit for free. Get the All Access Pass to Register here: https://www.thealternativeinvestmentsummit.co.uk
Kevin specialises in finance transformation and implementing business change. He’s the COO of GrowCFO, providing community and CPD-accredited training designed to grow the next generation of finance leaders. You can find Kevin on LinkedIn and at kevinappleby.com