Copywriting & Live Launches
Live Launches are like catnip to Gio Marcus. We thought it would be fun for Gio to geek out on Live Launches on her return visit to The Next 100 Days Podcast. The previous podcast was: Episode 289 – crikey it’s been 2 years!
- Graham, Kevin, and Gio discussed the concept of live launches and how they can be used to generate excitement and interaction with an audience.
- They also touched on the possibility of turning a live launch into an evergreen model for continued promotion.
- Gio, Graham, and Kevin discussed various topics including driving traffic to a website, engaging with participants before an event, the use of AI in copywriting, the potential of NFTs as alternative investments, and the benefits of real-time feedback during live launches.
- They also mentioned the consideration of using Deadline Funnel for creating urgency in sales.
Copywriting is so important for Live Launches
- Gio, Graham, and Kevin discussed the effectiveness of creating genuine urgency and scarcity in marketing techniques.
- They also highlighted the importance of understanding the value proposition and big picture mission in order to create successful live launches.
- Gio, Graham, and Kevin discussed various topics including the power of brands like Apple, the changing landscape of San Francisco, the challenges of writing effective copy, and the importance of gathering sufficient information for writing.
We love our West Coast Audience!!
- Graham, Gio, and Kevin discussed Gio’s expertise in writing copy for high-ticket items and the importance of understanding the unique selling proposition of a product.
- They also considered the idea of doing a live launch and targeting the West Coast of America for marketing purposes.
- Another important issue was understanding the target audience and the need for effective copywriting.
- They also highlighted the value of bringing in an outside perspective to avoid jargon and connect with potential customers on a deeper level.
- Gio, Kevin, and Graham had a conversation about live launches and the power of good copy.
- They discussed their experiences and the learning opportunities that come with organising events and creating content.
Clips from the Podcast
What is a Live Launch?
Graham mentioned Bailey Richert who offers the VIRTUAL SUMMIT SCHOOL training. Click the image:
High Ticket Live Launch
Dial in the clients you want!
Why We and Gio’s Clients Love Her
The Biggest Selling Point for a LIVE LAUNCH
Blank Sheet of Paper
Contact Gio Marcus
Testimonial For The Next 100 Days Podcast
The Next 100 Days co-hosts…
Graham founded Finely Fettled to help marketers who want to market to affluent and high-net-worth customers. He is now Host of The 2023 Alternative Investment Summit, featuring 22 providers of alternative investments. You can attend the summit for free. Get the All Access Pass to Register here: https://www.thealternativeinvestmentsummit.co.uk
Kevin specialises in finance transformation and implementing business change. He’s the COO of GrowCFO which provide both community and CPD-accredited training designed to grow the next generation of finance leaders. You can find Kevin on LinkedIn and at kevinappleby.com